Monday 22 August 2016

Sunny Journal Page for Susan K Weckesser


Today I've created a journal page that's a homage to our wonderful Creative Team leader, Susan K. Weckesser herself. Susan is quite the most positive, upbeat and optimistic person I think I have ever met. So my words on this page remind me that she always sees the good in every single day including the bad, hard ones; even on the darkest days, the sun still rises. Thank you Susan for being an inspiration.

It's quite pared down (for me anyway!) as I wanted the beautiful stamps to take centre stage here. I really love both sets I used here!

Susan K. Weckesser Inc products used:
Fly Away stamp set by Unity
Grunge Fun stamp set by Jillian Vance
Colorbox Color Pop Inks: Ice, Sky, Mystery, Snow

Details of how I made it
are on the Susan K. Weckesser blog today,

I hope you like my journal page and that you've had a sunny day today :).

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment